Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Hello.

Oh yes.

In the great time honoured tradition of every other tool on the planet with an internet connection, I have decided to clog up the tubes with yet another pointless blog! How fucking excited are you!

As you can see, it is called Mitigating Montotony. Namely, mine. And yes, I did actually just link you to the meanings of the words..... just so you know and so I dont get people going: "Whats a 'mitigating' and can I buy one on ebay?"

So far I'll just be posting whenever I feel like it and about whatever I feel like it. As I said, it's about alleviating my boredom and nobody else's, so if no one ever reads it I really couldn't give a flying toss. If you are reading it, then good for you ...... here have a banana sticker:


Also, I'm thinking that as I am moving to a whole other country in a couple of weeks, it will be a good way to keep friends and family up to date on what I'm up to and on how badly I'm mangling the new language I am going to be learning. Watch out Danish...you have a new enemy!! *insert manaical laugh here*

Here is a random list of things that I may, or may not, at some stage include in this Blog:

  • Cats, LOLcats and various other LOLanimals.
  • Random photochops
  • Awesome pictures I find about the place.
  • Pictures from my life.
  • Incessant rantings on whatever takes my fancy.
  • Stuff about whatever little obsession I happen to be persuing at any given time. (Disclaimer: These obsessions are likely to change on a whim and have no real logic to them whatsoever. Explanations as to my motive may result in a headache and/or random confusion)
  • Posts about Arts and Crafts.
  • Ramblings about music.
  • Videos and sites I find amusing.
  • Posts about literature and books in general.
  • Paganism
  • Creativity
  • The general minutiae of my daily life.
  • News articles that have caught my attention and my thoughts about those.
I expect you'll be hearing more from me, but for now I need a drink and I cant think of what else to write.

Now stop skiiving off and do something constructive.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment