Wednesday, 23 April 2008

A walk around Århus boat harbour

After Peter finished work yesterday, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful spring weather and went for a bit of a walk-about down by the harbour.

Århus actually has two harbours - well kind of. Theres the enormous and industrialised container-shipping part and then theres a smaller harbour to the north thats for small fishing boats and sailing boats.

When we walk down that way, we always walk around the small harbour because it's cosy and not quite so noisy. Also, I think there are a lot of parts in the shipping section that you are not allowed too close to for safety reasons, but I hope to at least once get in there to have a bit of a shoofty.

As with most of our walks, I took my camera down with me and below you can see a bit of a slide show.

Enjoy

1 comment: