Monday, 3 November 2008

The Bungy Door Handle Spider Of DOOM!

I got a bit crafty today and decided to make a toy for Kalimah. I threw it together with pieces of an old skirt I dont wear anymore so it was an ultra-cheap alternative to buying something similar at the pet store.



The cord has some plaited rubber bands in it for that bouncy effect and inside there is a little container filled with rice that I made from some old toilet rolls, so it rattles a bit when she plays with it but not so loud as to be annoying.

Action Shots!

"Whats this thing?"


"Maybe if I just grab it here...."


"OH NOES...RECOIL ENGAGED!!!111!!!!1!"


"I shall nom you for your insolence!"


"Blargle...I am dead. Bungy Door Handle Spider Of Doom WINS."

1 comment:

  1. Super kitteh aside, I really love the wooden door. :)

    ReplyDelete