Tuesday, 4 November 2008

The calm before the test.

I'm a bit busy at the moment. Busy and a little nervous.

I'm reading madly for my spoken danish test on Friday. If I pass, I will official be about half way through the modules I need to complete in order to apply for my permanent residency here.

The books I am reading are very simply written but have adult themes. For instance the one I have just finished has a stabbing, and this one I'm on now has a guy driving his car straight through a red light and into a truck. I'm guessing they didn't want us getting bored with the content and just giving up. Unfortunately this hasn't helped at all and I have found my mind wandering often. I know I should have read them well before now but they were just to dull and there were more interesting things for me to procrastinate with. So I did.

Anyway, I thought I would chance a quick break and come to the laptop to do something that always makes me feel better and helps me re-focus: Look at something purple.

A quick google image search uncovered a picture that not only has a lovely shade of purple in, but also depicts one of my favourite flowers, the passionflower. I love them cause they look like something from Day of The Triffids.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the pic one of my Flickr friends took... she's quite the botanist.

    And that's not a real flower. It's some sort of an alien mind control device sent here to polunate us. Or something.

    ReplyDelete